Prunty Ranch Outfitters
Nevada hunt area 072
2021 Hunt - Prunty Ranch Outfitters
2021 Elk Hunting Season
• For 2021, we are offering:
- Fully guided wilderness camp bull/antlered elk hunts ONLY for the 072 Any Legal Weapon tag, October 22— November 5.
- Game Retrieval
- BULL ELK: $8,000 for up to 5 days
Please note: bull elk hunts are package deals. Clients that do not require all of their package days to harvest an elk are not refunded for days not used.
- COMPANION: $350 per person, per day
- GAME RETRIEVAL: $350 for mule deer*
$500 for cow elk*
$750 for bull elk*
*pricing depends on location as well as time and resources required.
Prunty Ranch Outfitters must be notified that you are interested in the service PRIOR to your hunt.
• Hunting afoot is also an inherent aspect of elk hunting. It is very important to be honest about your physical condition when filling out the guest profile so we can best accommodate your needs.
• For hunting on horseback, we furnish all of the horses, saddles and riding gear.
• All guests, hunting or not, must complete guest profile, liability release statement, and master guide service contract.
• Client must provide all of their clothing and personal gear, including a sub-zero rated sleeping bag. For packing into the wilderness, all clothing and gear must be packed in duffle bags (preferably waterproof). Absolutely no suitcases, trunks, etc. Please limit what you bring to necessities and no big, bulky items.
• All hunts require a 50% deposit at the time of booking, with the balance due upon arrival at the ranch/base camp. In the event that a client cancels a hunt, 50% of the deposit will be refunded. All hunts are to be paid in full before the first day of hunting.
Hunts must be booked by August 1.
• Hunters must have hunting license and tag on their person at all times.
• Prunty Ranch Outfitters is not responsible for inclement weather, natural game movement patterns, shot misses or declined shot opportunities, hunter’s physical condition, personal emergencies, or hunts that are not completed for any reason.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
208-473-1753 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Unique location & available facilities: The home ranch is ideally situated in the heart of Nevada hunt areas 071 and 072, which have produced a multitude of outstanding big game animals through the years and are often considered “hunt of a lifetime” territory.
Experienced guides & horses: Our guides are horsemen and experienced hunters themselves. They are deeply familiar with the areas we hunt and game movement patterns. Our horses are used for ranch work throughout the year.
Personalized, quality experience: With the outfitting business being only one aspect of the ranch’s operation, we do not operate as an “assembly line outfitting” business and accept only a limited number of clients.